How to do the maintenance of the door handle
1. Sand it with sandpaper. This is the easiest way. Buy a piece of sandpaper and sand it on the door handle. If there is a lot of dead space, it is recommended that you cut the sandpaper into small pieces for rubbing.
2. Apply toothpaste to the toothbrush, and then forcefully clean it on the rusted doorknob, which can also remove rust stains.
3. The steel ball used for washing pots at home can also be used to wipe, but this takes a long time and requires a lot of strength, and the dead corners are not easy to clean.
4. Oil can also play a certain role. Apply engine oil to the doorknob, let it moisten for a few minutes, then wipe it off with a rag to remove the rust.
5. The toilet cleaning spirit used to wash the toilet can also play such a role. Directly use an unused toothbrush to stain the toilet cleaner, and then brush the rusted doorknob, it will be clean.
6. Make the tomatoes into juice, and then it can also be used to clean up the rust. This is better, that is, after making the tomatoes directly into the juice, dip it on a cloth and wipe it.
7. After drying with loofah, or using shredded tobacco and then rolling it in a gauze, then soaking it in water, and starting to wipe it, it can also play a role in cleaning rust.