Precautions for cabinet door hinge installation
1. Before installation, the cabinet door frame and door distance must be measured accurately. And observe whether the hinge matches the door and window frame.
2. Before installation, you should also observe whether the height, width and thickness of the hinge groove and the hinge match.
3. Check whether the screws and fasteners connected to the hinge are matched.
4. Pay attention to the material of the doors and windows and choose the appropriate connection method.
5. During the installation process, pay attention to keeping the hinges of the same leaf on the same vertical line, which can prevent the door leaf from bouncing out and affect the use effect and appearance.