The hinge manufacturer describes the common sense and installation of the hinge
What is a door hinge? Hinge hinge manufacturers say that it is also called hinge or hinge.
Full cover (straight bend):
The hinge manufacturer said that the door frames all cover the side panels of the cabinet, and there is a gap between them, so that the door can be opened smoothly. When the cabinet door is closed, completely cover the side panels of the cabinet, and the side panels cannot be seen.
Half cover (middle bend):
Generally speaking, one side panel is used for double doors. There is a desired minimum gap between them. It is generally used for upper and lower double doors, and half of the side panels are seen when the door is closed. The covering distance of each door is correspondingly reduced, and a door hinge with a hinged arm must be selected.
Built-in (big bend):
Hinge manufacturers say that the big bend is also called the built-in type, or the cover is not covered, and the side panel is obtained when the door is closed. In such a case, the door is located in the cabinet, next to the cabinet side panel. It must also have a gap so that the door can open smoothly. A door hinge with a very bent hinge arm must be selected
Common classification of door hinges
1. According to the type of base, it is divided into two types: detachable type and mobile type;
2. According to the type of arm body, it is divided into two types: slide-in type and cassette type;
3. According to the part covered by the door frame, it is divided into full cover (straight bend, straight arm) generally 18%, half cover (middle bend, folding arm type) cover 9%, built-in (big bend, Daqu wine) door frame all hidden inside;
4. According to the style of the door hinge development trend period, it is divided into: one-stage force door hinge, two-stage force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch and open door hinge, etc.;
5. According to the performance angle of the door hinge: generally 95-110 degrees, unique 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees;
6. According to the type of door hinges, it is divided into: general one- and two-stage force door hinges, short arm hinges, 26-cup small door hinges, marble lock door hinges, aluminum frame door hinges, unique viewing angle door hinges, laminated glass door hinges, reverse Jump door hinges, modern American door hinges, damping hinges, thick door hinges.