What are the common problems of door hinge installation
1. Before installing the door hinge, a simple assessment of the door hinge must be carried out to observe whether the parts where the door hinge must be connected are consistent;
2. Check whether the length and width of the door hinge and the connector are suitable. If the same baffle is used, the total distance to be left should be the sum of 2 minimum distances;
3. If the cover distance of the door hinge is fixed and the mechanical equipment is reduced, it is very likely that the door hinge with the hinge arm must be replaced before it can be installed;
4. When connecting, check whether the door hinge and the connecting screws and standard parts are equipped with supporting facilities. The usable specifications of each door hinge are selected according to different types of belt conveyors;
5. When installing the door hinge, it must be ensured to prevent the fixation and instability, the damage of the belt conveyor or the displacement of the mechanical equipment.